Monday, June 16, 2003

Sunday, November 17th, 2002

I'm in downtown Manhattan on 9/11. I look up from a courtyard just as the towers collapse. Most of the lunchtime crowd around me don't notice. I look for someone I know to talk to but everyone is busy getting lunch.

Later...

I'm in the side of an old house made of large bricks (like a castle). A large group of parents and their kids are there. I'm dressed as Batman and some of the kids are also in superhero costumes. A few of the parents are convinced their kids can climb up the wall. I feel sickened that they would endanger their kids. A few of the kids try and can't even get one foot on the wall. A bland-looking 007-villain looking British guy shows the kids a sticky pad that will help his kid ascend the wall. His boy is someone I'd seen and tried to help before. I try to talk the Brit out of it but he assures me it's okay because the kid's a big-shot back home. As I talk to him, I become Adam Sandler. I wander down the driveway and try to flag down an emergency vehicle. I finally wave down an ambulance. it screeches into the driveway. I try to corner the Brit but he has the kid hostage. Suddenly I have the Brit in my grip (he's turned into Susannah) and I struggle with him. He/she tells the medics that parts of his/her skin is cracking and that he/she's not doing so well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home