Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Wednesday. November 27th, 2002

There's a USA versus UK kids soccer game where the USA kids are winning. Two of the UK kids (one black, one white) are particularly dissappointed. After the USA team wins, the dejected Brit parents collect their kids. The pair of boys are missing. I find them down the hill from the soccer field riding away together on a bicycle/motorcycle. I follow them on a parallel path but can't keep up with them on my bike. I tell myself it's a dream and I can drive whatever I want. I switch to an ATV and continue following them. I follow them all over the country, down interstates and over country roads. At times I pas them, at times I'm covered in dust from all the off-roading. There is a time lapse and a epic feel to the whole thing.

Later, I see the boys (now older) sitting at a picnic table with Julianne Moore (who's playing a trampy older woman). I realize I'm in a Todd Haynes movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home