Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Sunday, December 1st, 2002

I'm leading Imperial Storm Troopers in a battle to take over a multi-racial planet. A small team of us take a classroom of people hostage. As my teammates secure the exits, I go around the room calmly but firmly giving orders to the hostages. I tell them to give up any ideas of interfering. A guy tries to hide a pair of scissors from me. I wrest them from him and knock him out cold with a palm strike to the temple. I go around the room (a futuristic lab) and take valuable tech items, putting most of the small objects in my pockets. I go to the corner and start unplugging cords. One of them turns out the main lights in the room. A woman starts to hide a weapon. I rush over to subdue her and make an example of her. As one last teammate patrols the room, I exit quickly through the side and hurry down many flights of stairs, jumping down most of them instead of walking. Several flights down, the stairwell is sealed off and I exit onto that floor. It's an old warehouse (like the Reynold's Building). I wander into a large space where art students are working on a project at a large table. There are many older students, mostly women, that I've had classes with before. I walk through the room, greeting them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home