Saturday, June 21, 2003

Saturday, December 14th, 2002

I'm walking into an Office Depot with a list of stuff I need for the store. Just ahead of me I see Steve baron. He's walking fast and I'm trying to catch up to him. I finally approach him in an aisle as he looks over some price guns. "Need a new price gun, huh?" I ask. "Dan-o!" Steve says. As I start talking to him, Jill Jacobs (from Amoeba) comes up to talk to me. I continue shopping as she tails me. I'm a little irritated with her. She mentions something about me moving to Louisiana. I say, somewhat patronizingly, "No Jill, I moved to San Francisco, then New York." We walk around the huge store as I look for scissors and other stuff. As we approach a turn in the store, Jill runs for an exit, then comes back. The three of us start down a hallway marked "exit". I say to Steve, "I still have stuff to get, I'll see ya later." Jill hesitates, obviously wanting to come with me. I turn and start back into the store, saying, "If you want to walk with me, feel free." She continues walking with me as I look for scissors. I walk through a part of the store that looks like a doctor's waiting room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home