Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Saturday, December 7th, 2002

I'm playing a Mario brothers-like video game where Homer Simpson has to jump around and eat various things.

Later...

I'm with my mom outside a multistory Chinese mall when we hear an explosion inside. I venture in to look for survivors. I hear a boy's voice from deep inside. As I enter the mall, it becomes a dark subway tunnel. I find the boy, who's jumping around carelessly. I tell him sternly to not jump on the wrong tracks. He ignores me and I have to grab him and yell, "Don't step on the fucking rails! Do you understand?!" I begin making our way out.

Later...

I'm in a house holding a check for $5537 from the government. I'm trying to find Tony Soprano to ask what to do with it. I knock on a bedroom door but no one answers. I finally go in and find Tony in bed with some woman. I back out, saying, "Ok, we'll deal with this later."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home