Saturday, June 21, 2003

Monday, December 16th, 2002

I'm one of several Russian soldiers returning from the war. We've hatched some money-making plot. Unbeknownest to one of the soldiers, the rest of us were going to plot to kill him and take his money. Back home, the two other conspirators and I meet up and try to discuss the plan. We're all coworkers in an office and try to find a quiet place to discuss a new development. We go into a hallway where an older guy is standing. One of our groups says we can talk here because he knows the old man. As I frantically talk about the plan, the old man (Jack Palance) comes around the corner and starts harassing me - calling me Bookwrom and other names. I defend myseld, politely at first, then yelling back. My two pals drag me away. We go somewhere quieter and apologize, "Look, I know I was supposed to keep quiet but why'd he have to start on me like that?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home