Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Saturday, January 18th, 2003

I'm in a taxi with Susannah & another friend. We're all superheroes travelling along a snowy interstate. Along the way, we loose Susannah and the other guy and I keep telling the cabbie to stop. He keeps telling me it's not a good place to stop. We finally pull over on a bridge. I step out of the car naked and start stomping the snow. It doesn't feel cold to me. My legs are dyed purple and the color bleeds into the snow. I also have several scabby injuries that start to bleed. After we wait a while, the cabbie gets out to search for them on foot. I realize that we're very close to the town we were returning to and decide to just to go on foot.

Later...

I'm in the corner of a room masturbating. I cum all over the wall and floor and have to clean it up. My mom is in a room nearby.

Later...

I'm walking across a pedestrian bridge and down some stairs. The stairs shift forward dangerously. I call for the paladin to come and fix it. He strides up with weapons in hand, sheathes them and fixes the bridge telepathically.

Later...

I see Susannah trudging through the snow back into town. I greet her and ask about our other friend. She says he's injured but the cabbie's bring him back.

Later...

Susannah and I just had a baby along with with Tom and Lynnette (who's had two babies, a boy and a girl). Our's was fat and had reddish hair and blue eyes. He was large and could speak like a 4 or 5 year old. There were lots of family members all around us. I was scrambling to come up with a name for our boy. I grabbed a baby name book and tried some names out. We both liked Miles, Ink and Spell.

Later, we noticed all three babies could undo the straps on their chairs - which impressed us more than worried us.

Tom and his father leave the room briefly and return in the nude. A few people laugh and Lynnette says, "I thought we weren't going to spring this on them until they were at least 10." The nude men tried unsuccessfully to get everyone else to join them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home