Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Friday, January 24th, 2003

Susannah tells me that she used to be deaf and still is hard of hearing but got to go to law school on a scholarship as a result of it. She only had to pay $5000 total.

Later...

Susannah, Tom and I are just finishing watching a movie. Tom asks me about Gangs of New York. I tell him it wasn't so good. I make fun of it for a bit and say that after three hours, I still didn't know what it was about. I said it was trying too hard to be a narrative and a historical document. I said it was unsuccessful, unlike Black Hawk Down. As the credits rolled on the film we're finishing, we see a shot of an Indian restaurant called Roti. I call Susannah over and ask her if we've been to that place. She says yes but we can't quite remember if it was in Lexington or San Francisco. We realize it's actually in Richmonf since we saw some empty barrels nearby it labeled Montgomery County. We're now inside that scene walking away from our car. We're on the tail end of a road trip and are happy to be back in NYC. We walk a bit along a riverbank and then head back to the car. We're with a few other people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home