Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Monday, February 3rd, 2003

I'm with a group of people being processed at an office. One person in our group is a cop. We're all seekign asylum or something. Some of us have filled out our forms while a few of us are walking toward some jail cells. Some one says, "What you have to do is seek asylum from a state other than your own, then they can't touch you." I watch the cop from our group run into a cell to seek asylum. After filling out some forms, he's cuffed and led away. I wander into another cell where three of the others are waiting to be processed. There's a guy in a smaller cell within our cell (which looks like a dorm room). A guy under some blankets and a girl I know are also in the cell. She has some New Age posters up in the room. I say, "Fuck these form-filling motherfuckers, I'm gonna get into..." "Fistacuffs." the girl finishes my sentence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home