Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Tuesday, February 11th, 2003

Josh Weill and I are on a bus. He's trying to get to an indie rock show. We get to the Bergen stop and I ask him if this is his stop. He hesistates and misses it. We get off at the next one and walk into a park. A group of indie rocker kids are sitting around the jungle gym area. I say sarcastically, "What is this, poetry slam camp?" Josh and I sit down and I sort out my stuff and get set to leave.

Later...

I'm on a motorcycle with a bunch of other people trying to catch a bus to a baseball game. We arrive at the small stadium and sit in seats that seem very far away from the game. There are a bunch of Chinese people playing cards nearby. We watch some of the ball players (a few of them are female) warm up. One tall, cute girl keeps staring at me. Another player brings out a banner that says TIGERS. I figure they're from San Diego.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home