Thursday, June 26, 2003

Friday, February 21st, 2003

I'm in a competition/race/battle with a man and a woman. We're all magicians and I hold the key to an alarm clock. We're in a darkened living room and I've already defeated them both. The man is sitting on the couch with me while the woman has turned into a cat and slipped under the coffee table. I kneel down by the coffee table and begin speaking to the cat. The man tells me to speak to her like a servant. I say to her, "Listen to me very carefully, you have 70 minutes... no, 10 minutes to put the master (the other man) to bed and then you must set the alarm." The cat was ignoring me but suddenly starts paying attention. I continue, "Neither he or I was meant to hold the key. It is you. Now hurry and begin. Do not delay." I stand back up and wait for her to begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home