Thursday, June 26, 2003

Wednesday, February 26th, 2003

I (as James Franco) have been told I'm being pulled out of high school on mental health leave. There is a voice over narration in Franco's voice. As I leave, I have to remember to turn out all the lights. I enter the hallway and go down a plastic kids' slide into a science classroom. I'm looking for a math class I can sub for. The classroom is full of teachers doing projects with small groups of kids. The room turns into a large and crowded schoolyard where lots of older high school kids are playing various sports. I walk around like a transfer student, trying to get into a game but too shy to talk to anyone. I'm at the edge of a girls' double tennis match. A ball comes at me and I hit it with the short racket in my hand. The girls giggle. I stand around and wait to see if anyone will play tennis with me. Nothing happens. The voice over says, "Again, my name precedes me. It's as if everyone already knows me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home