Friday, June 27, 2003

Sunday, March 9th, 2003

I'm shopping at a large Home Depot-type grocery store, trying to get stuff to fix/furnish the house. I leave momentarilyd overhear two men outside talking as they head inside. They're talking about renting either Jaws or Roger Dodger. I go back inside ahead of them (it's now the video store) and set those two DVDs aside for them.

It's now the grocery store again and I'm putting more things in my cart. A man with a small dog comes by and I stop to admire the dog. The dog leaps at me, taking me by surprise. I step on the dog (or only pretend to) in self-defense. The owner gets pissed and yells at me. We shout loudly at each other. I say, "I don't care that your daschund is the size of a squirrel, it's still a strange dog leaping at me. I don't know what he may have!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home