Thursday, June 26, 2003

Thursday, March 6th, 2003

I'm sitting with Ewan MacGregor watching one of his movies (Trainspotting?). I say, "You know, overconfidence is very unattractive." He asks, "What do you mean?" I tell him, "There are moments when I watch this movie that I think 'God, what a great performance' but then I catch a glimpse of this arrogance on your face." Ewan ponders this while I continue, "I think you deserved the Oscar that year... did you win it?" Ewan thinks for a second, then answers no.

Later...

I'm reading/living a book that starts in the 2nd chapter and skips the 3rd & 6th chapters. We're all going to some rally at a school. We wander around the school a bit with some food. We're looking for the kitchen. We end up in a nearly empty science classroom where the teacher offers us some pizza. Susannah is starving and starts having a piece. I sit down even though I want to leave. Lynnette says she thinks this is either Cathy's (Tom's mom) or Sue's (her mom) classroom.

Later...

I'm in bed with Khue (a friend of Lynnette's) and someone else. We begin having sex. I'm able to switch positions withour exiting her. I kiss her breasts (which are much bigger than in reaity).

Meanwhile, two people I know and Ed O'Neil (as a Brit) keep getting sucked into a refridgerator.

Later, I'm back in a hotel room/apartment just across the street from the school. I'm not sure when Susannah & Lynnette will be back. I'm looking for a magazine or something to masturbate to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home