Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Wednesday, March 19th, 2003

I get dressed for cold weather and head outside to enjoy the new snow. I walk alongside people's yards and slip and slide on people's decks. I walk by the Carmichael's house (on Otter Creek in Lexington) and hear Christmas music playing inside. I keep walking and end up on top of someone's garage. I walk for a bit more and end up on a roof surrounded by fences. I backtrack a bit to try to get back down. I see Indio and ask him how to get down. He shows me the way through the fence. A young man who used to be Indio's handyman/assistant comes up to him and asks for his old job back.

As I make my way out of the yard, the young man strips out of his clothes. I also see Amanda Plummer and another man having sex in an nearby yard. The young handyman hides behind a bush, watching and masturbating. He is Amanda's ex and hasn't gotten over her. I watch all this for a bit, then move on.

Later...

I'm watching a Saturday Night Live compilation. During an opening monologue, the female cast members open their shirts one by one as they speak.

Later...

I'm at a party with lots of young people. A neon sign lights up reading "Eating Out Girls Begins in Ten Minutes". A girl says, "This is Tara's turn." - referring to Tara Fitzgerald.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home