Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Tuesday, March 18th, 2003

I'm inside an art building on campus & not wearing any pants.

Later...

I'm driving to the store (which is in a shopping center). It's afterhours and I'm dropping off a few things. I unlock the door and punch in the alarm code but it doesn't work. I try again and again until I run out of time. I give up and assume the police will come soon. I start entering some returned movies into the computer. A few customers come and return movies through the drop slot. I give one DVD back to a customer because the case is empty. He asks me about the late fees. A black man returns a few movies and wants to browse. One of the movies he returns is an early b-movie by the Wachowski brothers.

Later...

I'm at work in an office getting ready to leave early. A few coworkers start gathering around me. I tell them about my previous dream, "Typical anxiety dream - no clothes, can't disarm alarm..." Soon, a small crowd has gathered around me. I joke, "You're probably all wondering why I called you here."

Later...

I'm at home with a woman who looks like Susannah and a big black football plater who's resting up. There is some awkwardness between us. Outside the bedroom window, there's a high school reunion for Henry Clay. I see lots of people I knew. The woman and I joke about them and I'm tempted to yell out the window and heckle them. Some people set up an information booth just outside the window so we close the shades.

The football player and the woman (who I want to have sex with) are both on the bed. I wander into the other bedroom and notice someone under the covers. I lift the covers to find a middle-aged, balding an (who farts as he sleeps). I go back to the other bedroom to ask the woman who that man is. I suspect he's my mom's boyfriend (or an uncle).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home