Sunday, June 29, 2003

Thursday, March 13th, 2003

I'm flipping through a newspaper, reading about my former high school classmates and what they're doing now. I get occasionally surprised at their ages and have to remind myself of my age.

Later...

I'm getting out of bed while listening to a girl tell a story about how someone was calling her by a different name. The bedroom turns into a bar (and involves dice throwing). She tells the bartender (who doesn't know her) that the dice cup has her Chinese nickname on it (but not her adult name). A guy at the tables who's old enough to have known her as a kid puts 2 & 2 together and figures it out.

Later...

I'm playing a video game where I'm commanding an orc/elf army as it sieges a castle/arena. I'm fully immersed in the game as I order all soldiers to storm in and all the war dogs to melee with the enemy cavalry. As we successfully take the fort, I walk about the seats of the arena/coliseum and see some people seated, watching the battle. I grab a young woman and demand to know why she's there. She claims imidly that she's an elf. I knowledge her and let her go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home