Friday, July 11, 2003

Sunday, April 20th, 2003

I'm exploring some underground caves with three other people. We're trying either to find a way to escape somewhere or a way to hide out in the caves. The caves are dark and damp as we walk, climb and crawl through lots of rooms and tunnels. We make our way up some stairs into a room (which has a pull-string switch). There are two of us in the room while the other two trail behind. The woman behind us is holding a small rat by the tail and announces, "Look what I found." The man with her also has one. The two of us emphatically tell them "DO NOT bring those things up here!" They throw both rats into our room. We're very annoyed and a bit skittish.

Later...

Susannah and I are in a house we share with a few other people. We're in a communal bedroom and decide we want to have sex. We lock the door since there's no one in the room right now. Then we realize others are slated to return and we feel too nervous to do it. I hear AJ come back into the house. I grab a roll of tissues and lead Susannah quickly to the basement. AJ's in the kitchen and seems surprised to see us up so early. We don't say anything to him as we dart past. We go to the back bedroom in te basement (it's my old house on Otter Creek). I check the basement doors for locks but find none. I go to the bedroom to set up but I hear Susannah talking to someone in the den. It's an old man from the neighborhood asking about "Jack (somebody) and Annette." I help see him and his wife out. I go back into the basement den and turn off the TV (it's playing a tape of the Hobbitt) and discover a stack of DVDs behind it. I'm happy with the discovery and remind myself to retrieve them later. I usher Susannah quietly into the bedroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home