Saturday, July 12, 2003

Friday, April, 25th, 2003

I'm rushing to a small hill/field to meet my girlfriend. It's late, almost 10 pm, the sky is quite dark. I see her lying on the side of the hill, waiting for me. She's a thin, young black woman (who resembles Kimberly Elise). We kiss, giddily. I let her taste the gum I'm chewing. She tries to give me some Nerds candies but I don't take them since I have gum already. I start thinking about making love to her. The hill changes to an indoor setting and suddenly Susannah is there. She's asking me to help her with something on the computer, something about a font. I mentally change plans and think about being with Kimberly tomorrow during the day when Susannah's gone. Then I realize Susannah is leaving for a few hours tonight (to give us time to be alone?). Kimberly says she wants to go somewhere nice to do it. I tell her we can stay home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home