Thursday, July 17, 2003

Tuesday, May 6th, 2003

I'm walking with someone through a multilevel hospital/mall. We're walking through the maternity ward with Halloween decorations (even though it's supposed to be January). There are large playpens decorated with babies' names. Most of the kids in the cribs were tottlers, not infants. We walk around until we find a men's room. The person I'm with turns out to be Tom Hanks. He says, "Wouldn't it be funny if I ended up winning the lottery?" I say, "You'd go from everyone's favorite to America's Most Hated." I also want to ask him about his thrww Oscar wins (most recently for Road to Perdition). After relieving myself, I walk out of the bathroom into a huge Korean store. I check out the DVD section and spot a supernatural Korean movie called "Men Love Charcoal Women".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home