Saturday, July 19, 2003

Saturday, May 10th, 2003

Tom and Lynnette own three apartments and we're touring through one that we're about to rent.

Later...

I'm sitting with a very pregnant Catherine Zeta-Jones. She's talking to me quietly about being an immigrant and being married to Michael Douglas. I start kissing her thighs. We decide it's probably a bad idea for us to have sex.

Later...

I'm playing a video game where I'm flying a small spacecraft and shooting things down. I spot a small landing area where there are some upgrades to pick up. I land in the space, with some difficulty and get the upgrade - a heavy machine gun from the ship. I start using it to destroy the antique cars around me. As I blast the second car, it explodes in a burst of water. I'm now in an apartment and water is running everywhere. I scramble to get some towels to mop things up before Susannah gets home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home