Thursday, July 17, 2003

Wednesday, May 7th, 2003

I've pulled off some crime for a guy named Sammy (who looks like Doug Pagan from Amoeba). Now I'm planning to move to Hawaii and turn him in. I'm driving a stick-sift car down a wide freeway but have trouble slamming the brakes. Along the side of the road is a beach front. I see a huge cluster of couches and furniture on the beach with people lounging on them.

I wake up and go to the office to write down my dream. I hear Susannah talking to AJ. I ask AJ why he didn't go to work. I also notice he's pinned up a bunch of concert posters to the dining room wall. I tell him that I dreamt he did that. I point to an amateur drawing of a Metallica skull and say, "Love that one." He shows me a flyer signed by Monica Lewinsky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home