Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Wednesday, May 21st, 2003

I'm watching a short film about a man whose son peed his pants. The father gives the pants to his wife to launder and goes off on a business trip. The film is a series of still shots (ala La Jetee). The wife is picking up her blonde son. They get on a bus together in San Francisco. There is a pleasant, nostalgic mood to the film. Now I'm on the bus with them going down a stretch of Fillmore St. I've never been. I tell myself to look for new restaurants I'd like to try.

I'm now off the bus and walking by some outdoor food vendors. There are enormous slabs of meat grilling. I start jonesing for a huge piece of ham. I wander through the kitchen into a back room. I walk through some empty corridors and try to find my way out. I end up in an old arcade (one I've been in before). I walk the aisles but don't see anything I really want to play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home