Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Susannah & I are walking through the streets of Louisville. We walk alongside a highway off-ramp and try to find our way. We walk into a wide alley where people dressed in Star Wars costumes are posing for pictures with tourists. I get my camera out but hesitate to hand it to anyone to take my picture. I am now alone as I walk by the tourists & costumed people. I start to get bad vibes and I head down some stairs. Susannah is with me again as we descend several flights of stairs. It's dingy and water is dripping from the ceilings. We question what we're doing and decide to head back up.

Later, I'm back on the streets trying to find a place to eat or find our way out of the city. I look at an aerial view of the streets to figure out where I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home