Thursday, July 14, 2005

I'm in a large mansion to see a doctor. I go upstairs several tiny flights of stairs to the top floor and wait in a carpeted room with very low ceilings. A kid runs into the room followed by a beautiful naked woman (the mother). She sees me and isn't shy about being naked in my presence. I look waay slightly out of politeness (though I'm drawn to her).

Once settled in the room, she tells me to gargle with some Coke so she can check out my teeth. I ask her where I get the Coke and she tells me that there's none in the house. I look around and see a can of Coke and a can of something else on a stool. I ask her if I can have that one and she says it's for her. I ask her if I can just have a sip and she says no. Annoyed, I ask her where I should get one, if there's a bodega nearby (not sure if she knows the term). She thinks for a moment and gives me vague directions to a store.

Now we're both outside in the courtyard. She tells me that I can go into the cellar to look for a Coke. She gives me an old key and I run off towards the main building. Once out of her sight, I decide to escape. I run into the main building (now a school) and run through the hallways. I pass an adult hall monitor and am relieved when she doesn't stop me.

Once past the gym, I tell some people about my captivity and treatment and head back out to confront the woman doctor. Outside, the woman doctor is selling soda with someone. I grab an almost-empty 2-liter bottle of Coke and take a swig, saying, "I think you owe me one." The doctor seems perplexed like she doesn't know me.

Once others are outside, I tell them all about her treatment of me. Now I'm someone else and he recalls when he went to the doctor in Hungary and got crabs, implying that this experience was worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home