Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I've let into my house a group of people I don't really like. After overstaying their welcome and messing up the house, I'm trying to kick them out. I look in the fridge and find all the baby bottles filled and filed together. I start yelling at them, trying to find out who did it. They all deny it and begin getting agitated. I find my cell phone & call Susannah. She's having lunch and tells me she started organizing the bottles ealier before she left. The call is cut off and I go and apologize to the people. I tell them I'm sorry about the accusations about the bottles and goodbye. They take their time leaving, insulting me all the while. My patience runs thin and I start yelling and throwing things at them as they leave.

I stand in the doorway as they get in their car, an '80s model police cruiser. There are a few cops sitting in it and they tell the people that parking is for residents only. I tell for the cops to tow them but they don't and the people drive off.

Back inside, one of the people is still there. I ask him if he felt I helped him or not. A video screen shows a graphic of his personal improvement and that it only went up slightly in my care. The video narration also says he married a Blood, not a singing member of G-Unit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home