Sunday, May 22, 2005

Sussannah & I are walking down the sidewalk when a giant garbage truck/domesticated creature stops and begins to park itself on the sidewalk. It tries several times to get a good angle against the curb and wall and we can't seem to pass. I begin jumping up & down to get the attention of the drivers/handlers in the cockpit. I spot a bored looking Edie Falco and some other people we know. They see us and pull the monster creature aside.

As they dismount, they're excited to meet the baby. I realize that I've been carrying her way too low on my sling and she's almost been smooshed. I pull her up and show her off to an Asian woman (either a friend or a customer). The baby's head looks like a cartoon duck, its mouth & lips elongated. I tell the woman that it happenes to babies when they're in certain positions for too long. As we look at the abby, her head already begins to return to its normal shape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home