Saturday, May 07, 2005

I'm watching a group of people riding towards me on horseback. They're being chased by some cops, including Danny Glover who's on a bicycle. As they make their way through a valley, Danny falls behind. Around a bend, the pursued group form a ambush. A young boy is the lookout and announces when the pursuers are in sight. He's shot in the leg though he doesn't seem to notice. One of his comrades has to point it out to him.

Later...

I'm in the basement of someone's house looking at items in a garage sale. Sam Waterston and his Asian wife and kids come in. His wife is holding a huge Optimus Prime toy. I take it and play with the wings on its back. There's a button that makes them flap but one of the wings is broken and doesn't work. She says they got it at a stoop sale. I hand it back and they begin to leave. I almost ask Sam to say hi to Dith Pran.

Later...

I'm carrying Sofia in a sling trying to get somewhere to meet Susannah. I'm walking down a ciy street and past a tree. I grab the low-slung branches to avoid getting wet and let go the branches as I pass. The branches fling water onto the gay couple behind me and I hear one ofthem curse. I turn and say I'm sorry. As I continue walking, I approach another tree. One of the guys runs past me and holds the branches still to prevent me from touching it. I turn to him and say sorry again.

After walking two blocks, i reazlie I've gone the wrong way. Annoyed, I quickly head back.

I make my way into a jewelry store and tell Susannah we should get going. As I walk through the narrow aisles, I try not to let the sling knock things off the tables. I'm holding 3 necklaces in my hand and the store cat is jumping up and swiping at them. Near the door of the store, I turn and ask the owner if the necklaces are hers or Susannah's. Susannah says they're not hers so I hand them to the owner. Somehow, I knock over a tray of jewelry and little beads and things scatter all over the floor. I'm very irritated as I bend down and start picking them up. I ask the owner if there's anything I can do to make it up to her. She says something but I can't quite make it out. Susannah says that the owner is also letting us use her jeep to get where we're going. I tell her that it's close enough to walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home