Thursday, May 05, 2005

I'm at a big dinner party for Josh Davis. I go upstairs into a bedroom to find something when his two attractive sisters follow me in. The more attractive younger sister sits on the bed and starts flirting with me. I rebuff her but she gets more aggressive. I push her off me and pin her on the bed and begin making threats, "I am a married man who's just had a child, you WILL leave me alone or I will make you pay!"

I leave her upset on the bed and head back downstairs. I decide to get my jacket and leave when I run into Josh. I greet him and he tells me he doesn't remember who I am. As I try to remind him, he tells me that he recently lost his memory. I tell him about his sister coming onto me and how I had to aggressively rebuff her.

As I'm about to leave, I see the sisters sitting on the couch with their husbands. The one that came onto me seems visibly upset. Josh comes into the room and makes an announcement that he's going to keep his trust fund and leave here forever. His relatives are stunned and crestfallen. I'm very happy for Josh and try to usher him out of the house with me. I sense that he finally realized his relatives were trying to take advantage of him.

Later...

I'm sitting down at a table in a library-like store. A young Asian guy and his friends walk up and surround me. The guy starts taunting me and showing me a kung fu manual. He struts and tells me about his awesome technique. He tries to poke me in the eyes ut I grab his hand and snap his fingers back until they crack. I begin walking away, a little parnoid he's attack me. Once to another section of the huge Joseph Beth's-like store, I try to look through a window to see if he'd been following me. Next to the window is the restroom but the line is so long, I decide to wait til later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home