Thursday, April 14, 2005

Susannah and I are in an open-air bookstore at night. We see Lilia Teal and she calls me over to introduce me to her mother. Lilia looks a little haggard and I chalk it up to her being pregnant. I tell them to wait while I fetch some paperwork. I run back to a table where I have a huge mess and try to dig through it and find what I need. Paperwork in hand, I run back to her and ask her to write her mother's name down. She does but I cannot read her handwriting (it looks like some kind of Swedish or European name. As I'm crouched down with her, someone standing over me starts talking. It's Adam, my ex-employee.

Adam & I walk away from everyone and I ask him how his new jobs are doing. He shrugs. I ask him how his girlfriend's immigration status is and he says he'd rather not talk about it.

Later...

I'm in a plane on autopilot as we fly over a European city. I look down and see lots of WWII-era fighters, some German, some British, flying about. Many are on their sides making dramatic turns. I tell the female pilot to relax and let the autopilot take us in.

We swoop into the city and land under a pedestrian bridge. It's dark and there are only a few people about. I exit the plan and approach a brick wall. I push a few secret bricks and the wall opens to reveal a hidden tunnel. I enter the tunnel and it becomes a subterranean vehicle. I ride it like a slow roller coaster until it exits the underground. Somehow I lose control of it and can't get it to stop. I fumble with the controls as it ascends on its track, then descends toward the ground again. As it approaches the ground, I jump out and let it derail and crash.

As it crashes, I yell for a young family to get out of the way. They run and get into a car. As the father tries to start the car, a few sparks fly and they freak out. I tell them it's okay and that I need to use my Zipcard to start it. They panic and run away. I get in with my companions and start the car with my zipcard.

Later...

I'm on a bus driving by the set of a movie. A bunch of scantly dressed actors are staging a martial arts battle. A few of them are gay and one woman reveals that she has a huge penis. She lifts it up and taunts someone on the bus. Matthew St. Patrick (from Six Feet Under) and his black boyfriend are in the row behind me and comment that the movie outside has too many overt sexual issues.

As we continue to travel, the bus is now a large cushion and we ride through the hallways of a school. It floats several feet above the ground and we have to guide it a bit around the corridors. We finally land in a basement and I jump off & retrieve my things. I look around to see where Denzel Washington, one of my fellow riders, went.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home