Thursday, March 24, 2005

I'm in the garage of a house with a large monkey-like creature. It looks like a mandrill and is the size of a doberman. 'm trying to train it to obey me but to no avail. I realize guests are coming over and I need to secure it away from other people. I try to distract it while I lock it in a side room. Tom comes in and I ask him to distract the monkey. I bring in its cage & set it down in the empty concrete side room and lock the door to the garage. Tom and I exit the room and look it from the outside. I can see the monkey from the window in the door. It paces back & forth, occasionally standing up to look back at me.

Back in the main house, guests are arriving. Julia & Tongwei show up with Marlena. They pass her to me and I notice she's quite heavy. She fusses a bit and I say, "You're heavy AND you don't wanna be held, huh?" She's trying to say something to me. I ask her if she wants to see the monkey and I take her to the window to look. The monkey is lying down in the corner of the room and gets up when it sees me. Its St. Bernard-like face comes up the window.

In the same room, I now no longer have Marlena. I turn to two women in the room and tell them, "If you're ever thinking of getting a monkey, don't." A huge dog/riger runs up to me and lunges for my arm. It's obviously another pet of mine. The two women make comments as I try to command the dog to get down. It keeps a firm grip on my upper left arm with its teeth and I start to get stressed. There is a lot of pressure on my arm (though no pain). I can't get the dog to go down and start to panic.

Later...

I'm in a wheelchair (though not actually handicapped) going down some stairs. I hang on to the railing and hop the steps one at a time. The regular stairs are easy but the metal stairs outside are a little harder. A few times, my wheelchair slips out from under me and drops to the bottom. I use the railing and go down with my hands until I hit the chair again. Once, as I'm going down, someone asks if I need help and I tell them no.

Down the street a bit, I'm talking to a few young black drug dealers. One of them looks like Lorenz Tate. They're teasing me and tbet me that I can't tell where one of them is hiding the drugs. I see myself walking near them now, wearing a vest and a gun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home