Monday, February 21, 2005

I'm in a jeep or other open-top vehicle speeding along the road. There are several companions with me. A train speeds past us on a parallel track. There are people riding on the outside of it, which I find very risky. Several small jeeps speed past us carrying women in burquas and shawls. One of them on the back of a jeep is firing a large mounted machine gun into the air. I assume she's firing warning shots but one of my companions points into the distance. I look beyond a fence towards a nearby airfield and see a large passenger jet going down in flames. I'm impressed and stunned as the (Lufthansa or Israel Air) planes crashes.

I get on our mounted machine gun and begin blasting the women on jeeps. They are hit and crash one by one as we speed by them. We arrive at a gravel lot and I continue spraying fire at people and equipment. I spray at a group of people on a bench, trying only to kill two of the 6 or 8 people on it. I say, "Isn't it convenient I'm only hitting the people I'm trying to hit?" In fact, I'm not hitting anyone. I fire at several large remote control vehicles and other things while telling everyone I'm trying to destroy anything that uses remote control. The people standing about find this amusing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home