Saturday, February 05, 2005

I'm in the Reynolds Building trying to find the sculpture studio. I get into an elevator and ride up to the 2nd floor. I get off and wander through a few studios, not finding what I'm looking for.

Later...

I'm in a park or publc place trying to find my way out. I see some miniature trains on different tracks carrying passengers. I ask some girls on a train which one I should take to get back to the main entrance and they point me to one. I have to climb over another track to get there. As I climb over some other trains (which resemble the kiddie ride in amusement parks), I pick one of the trains up (which is now the size of a large remote control car) and look at the bottom. I'm trying to fgure out if it is indeed a radio controlled car.

Cops arrive on the scene and stop people for questioning. A female officer starts grilling me. She looks up at a large sheet of paper posted above. It has lots of phone numbers on it. She asks me to call my parents. I say, "Sure, which one." She pauses and stares me down. Then she asks me to call "the guy from my apartment." I ask her who she's talking about. She backs off a bit, her bluff called. I continue to press her, saying, "I don't appreciate the way you're treating me. If you want me to call someone, I will. I'm fully cooperating. Who's the guy from my apartment? I don't live in an apartment. I live in a co-op. You want me to call the super? The handyman?"

She starts getting upset and says something about being stuck on this detail and not being able to advance to a position in the CDC. I offer to help her with the case, telling her I'm a cop, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home