Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Susannah & I are in bed making out. There's another naked woman there who I'm "supposed to" be with. I alternate between the two of them, feeling a bit guilty. Susannah & I have never actually had sex apparently but our petting gets hot & heavy & I end up lying on her, about to enter her. I look over and see the other woman and almost switch to her. Susannah convinces me to enter her and we have intercourse. I cum an incredible amount (though the feeling is very subtle). Afterwards, I clean up the mess (some of the cum feels like dried hot glue).

Later, I'm watching or listening to a TV show. Tyne Daily is a woman who plays a cop or judge who is interacting w/ the characters from the Wire. They're talking about a major drug dealer (maybe Stringer Bell) who just died.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home