Friday, January 28, 2005

I'm on a pirate ship w/ a cohort trying to plot a way to stay ahead of a rival. We're slightly ahead at the moment and need to stop at a upcoming island. As we discuss strategies, it appears we can't stop without losing our time adventage. I suggest we make a quick stop at an island and mak e it look like we're still there to lure our rival onto the island. My partner objects to the idea & says hed rather quit than do that. We look back to see our rivals having brunch at a outdoor table. One of them is John Garcia. I hurry by them & notice they're both having crab cake sandwiches. I also notice that other people have been seated at their table.

I walk by them and pick up some leftovers from another table. I head to the kitchen and ask for another takeout container. A waitress hands me a tupperware container that has some rice crumbs in it. I also see Rae Lyn & her mom waiting to pick up takeout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home