Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I'm traveling with a group of people through a zombie infested area. I move to the lead as we walk through a school. We enter a cafeteria where sme children are gathered. I approach the principle and ask him for the keys to get out. He's frightened and confused and asks me what we should do. I huddle with him and whisper, "Do you think we can defend this place?" I look around at the glass windows and decide not to try. I say to a man who's been traveling with me, "I want to start with a small group of people & find some place safe."

We exit the building & immediately see a zombie overtake someone. We run across the courtyard, throwing rocks at the zombies. A few approach us and my friend tells me to "not worry about the shambling dead." I see one standing near a door and I start throwing rocks at it. Through the glass door, I see a young woman trying to fend off a female zombie. I keep throwing rocks to break the glass so she might be able to escape. Many of the rocks just bounce off the glass.

Later...

I'm watching an aerial view of the arrival of the Presidential motorcade. Several of the cars start skidding and crashing into each other. Barbara Bush runs out of the one of the cars and wanders off. I try to get Susannah to call after her (since she's her granddaughter).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home