Sunday, December 26, 2004

Sunday December 26th, 2004

Matt Damon and I are both dressed like Billy Idol in a rural village. We’re standing with the real Billy Idol and discussing how we all look alike. Billy walks off and we trail him. When I notice that 4 large thugs begin following us, I slip away and follow further behind.

Later…

I’m standing in the street looking down the hill into the distance. I see large currents of water rushing out of the sewers and subway entrances and rushing uphill towards me. I put on some pants and head towards the water. At the subway entrance, I hesitate. The water has subsided for a moment so I head inside. I’m behind a woman who swipes her card but doesn’t go through the turnstile. I swipe and walk through the turnstile and into the cave-like station.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home