Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Tuesday December 21st, 2004

I’m in a young woman’s house looking for her. The house is filled with all kinds of dogs and I’m running through it fast to avoid getting chased by them. I finally fun outside into the yard and see her driving off.

I walk out onto the street. It’s a country road that borders a golf course/resort. As I work by some stores and restaurants, a man walks next to me and asks me how the young woman’s sister is doing. He says he’s concerned about her since she told him about something bad that had happened to her. I said I didn’t really know. I wander up into some store and have trouble getting back down to the road. The guy keeps following me and I finally tell him I really have to go.

After I ditch the guy, I continue walking. I’m now in a more industrial area. I walk by a Chinese restaurant and some row houses. In the distance I see smoke coming from the airport. I look up in the skies over the airport and see a plane with a smoking engine. I look on in horror as it crashes. Then another plane comes into view, also smoking, then crashing into the airport. A piece of a plane plummets into a nearby house and I start running away, my legs feeling slow & rubbery.

I run by Robin Williams’ house as some of his toys and mechanical devices run amok outside. I keep trying to call Susannah on my cell phone but there seems to be no signal.

I run by a woman on the sidewalk and she stops to ask me about the plane crashes. I tell her it’s exactly as someone predicted and that there might be more crashes. I ask her if she has a cell phone that works but she doesn’t.

I’m running back towards the golf course/resort. I run through a tennis court where lots of people are getting lessons. I yell & ask if anyone has a working cell phone. No one does and no one seems to know why I’m panicked.

I climb over a high chain-link fence and come upon some picnickers. I ask again for a working cell phone and someone offers up their phone (which looks like a laptop). I punch in Susannah’s number and listen to it ring. I hear a faint crying & I start yelling, “Susannah? Baby? Can you hear me?” The soft crying continues and I keep talking into the phone, “Can you hear me? Are you okay? I’m alright, are you okay?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home