Sunday, December 19, 2004

Sunday December 19th, 2004

I’m in a room with lots of bunks where many people are sleeping. A young black boy has been sent off to kill a police officer I work with. I notify some of my fellow officers to put a tail on him and prevent the murder.

I load up a bag with my gun and some extra ammo and head out with another detective. He’s carrying several guns, including a submachine gun. We walk out to his car along with two other cops.

We find his car parked between some houses and get in, shooing away a vagrant in the process.

In the car, I tell the cops about the dream I had where a young street soldier was told to kill one of our undercover detectives. We head towards the projects to prevent the killing. I make sure to put my phone on vibrate so I don’t give us away if it rings.

We stop by a building where a fellow cop (McNolty from The Wire) is putting an informant into this car. The cops in my car ask if I want to ride with my partner (McNolty) but I tell them no because my gun & ammo are in the trunk of this car.

I’m now in a police office where a flabby female cop in a halter-top is filling out paperwork on a suspect. The suspect is a middle-aged white man with a goatee who has been forging credit cards. The cop says that he has to clean up his mess outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home