Friday, December 17, 2004

Friday December 17th, 2004

I’m in a room with Max Hatton, Susannah & Chi-Hee Kim. I convince them all to strip down and that we didn’t have to “do” anything. Once naked, I tell them to come give me a hug. I wrap my arms around Susannah & Chi-Hee and call over a reluctant Max. Chi-Hee feels baby-smooth.

Later…

I’m at an event with Andy & John. John’s gone over to a crowd to dance or just watch, I’m not sure where Andy went. I take off my coat & sit down in a chair. I notice a woman out of the corner of my eye. She’s very attractive and wearing a revealing dress. I look up and see a banner that says “1992 DLTimes Miss America”. More women file past me, many of them looking like Playboy models. Several go by with nothing but pasties and g-strings on. One of them throws a handful of pasties at me. I pick them up and show them to the guy next to me, joking that they’re not my size.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home