Sunday, December 12, 2004

Sunday December 12th, 2004

I’m at a friend’s house walking through some kids’ rooms. I find a few 8x10 photos of fetish scenes. A woman is standing on a large pillar with two men on either side of her. The men are naked, bound and have their heads covered. They are bent over with their butts almost touching. The woman connects them with a double dildo. Two other women stand underneath the men and blow them. I’m told that the first man to cum has to step down and be replaced with someone else.

I wander into a boy’s room. He has a huge selection of GI Joe and other toys, most of which are still in their boxes. He has the small GI Joe figures as well as the 12” figures. I look at a few of the boxes containing nothing but weapons and accessories. Scattered all over the floor are color copies of GI Joe characters.

I realize that I left the fetish photos in one of the rooms and scramble to retrieve it before the kids (or their parents) find them. I dig through the boy’s room with no luck.

I go into another room and find Susannah sleeping on a bed. The room is almost bare.

In another room, I see a colorful bug scurrying on the carpet. I chase it down, trying to hit it with a towel.

A young woman comes in and I point out the strange bug to her. She tells me it’s a “Catbug” and that the neighborhood is full of them. She picks one up and puts it down by an orange tabby. The cat says quietly, “I think I lost a flea.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home