Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I'm wandering through an old house that's being used as a residence hall for my old college. As I wander through, I see a few people I know. I go to the restroom & stand at the urinal. For some reason the urinal keeps flushing and water gets on me as I pee. Then Josh Endicott comes up to me and laughs. Apprently, he's the one pulling the prank on me.

I enter a lounge where a handful of students are playing 7-card stud. One of them asks me if I want to play. I ask him if they ever play for real money. He says yes and I suggest, very seriously, that we play some hold'em for real money. As they wrap up their game, I try to call my mom to tell her I won't be home til later. I try the speed-dial options on my phone but they don't seem to work. I dial her manually but see her walking down the hall. I hang up and tell her that I'm going to hang out here and talk to some old friends. She asks me who I know here. I tell her they're mostly people who started college as I finished since it's been 7 years since I graduated. I don't want to tell her I'm playing poker.

She tells me that since I won't be home until late that I should turn out the kitchen late after I come in. We look outside the window and see the wind picking up. A wicker lounge chair is blown off a terrace and onto the lawn of an adjacent residence hall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home