Monday, November 22, 2004

Monday November 22nd, 2004

I’m in a large field speaking before a huge gathering of people. I’m criticizing the town for something they did. After speaking passionately, my comrades and I walk away as the crowds mill about.

I walk along a tall wall and look for a way out. Once out, I walk along a dirt path with some black kids along another fence. I look through a break in the fence into another large dirt lot. A few kids are playing when the ground starts to ripple. I scream for them to run for it.

I start running along with a few of the kids. We end up in an area that looks like downtown Brooklyn. I watch as the ripples travel under the streets and cause car accidents. A semi drives swerves past us quickly, barely missing us.

I’m now with Susannah, who asks me what’s happening. I tell her giant worms (like in Dune) are awakening. She asks me how I know this. I say, “Don’t you remember a while ago I was seeing a day into the future?” We beging walking back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home