Friday, November 26, 2004

I'm in a high school trying to find a bathroom. I have a massive nosebleed and want to clean it up. When I enter a large restroom, I find that every stall is occupied by teenage couples making out. I finally just go to a mirror to try to wipe off my face. A couple of students come up to harass me. One of them grabs me from behind, nearly breaking my neck. I retaliate and end up killing him (and maybe his friend). The crowd quickly scatters. I go to a sink and try to clean off all the blood (mine as well as theirs).

I get scared of getting caught and try to run to a classroom before the police and authorities are alerted. With the police just outside, I run into a classroom and sit next to a couple of malcontents. I ask one of them for some paper so I can pretend to do schoolwork.

During a break, a couple of Asian girls get up to go talk to the police. I stop one of them and ask her what she thinks she saw. She's a little scared of me but is obviously intending to rat me out. I recount my side of the story, up to the point where the two guys attacked me. I ask her what happened next. She says she doesn't quite remember. I say, "Well, you're not much of a witness then, are you?"

Later, a neighborhood thug is caught and implicated for the murders as well as abusing his own family. His wife and family, however, receive lots of food and goodwill from the community.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home