Saturday, December 04, 2004

Saturday December 4th, 2004

We’ve just arrived in China and checked into an old inn with a few other guests.

We’re in our room trying to have sex. I keep switching between being Susannah and being me. I’m also Cornell West briefly.

Our room has two double beds and Ethan is on the other bed. I tell Susannah I’m not comfortable doing it in front of her ex-husband. Ethan says that he doesn’t care so we proceed.

We keep trying to find a place to have sex. In the morning, we walk into a large bathroom and decide to do it here. I sit on the toilet to pee while Susannah checks herself in the mirror. An American student opens the door and Susannah ushers her out. As she leaves, she asks, “What bathroom am I supposed to use then?”

Another young student comes in and shows me some Subway coupons he’s been given. He complains that they require him to buy too many sandwiches. I tell him to go in on them with someone else.

When we’re finally alone, we rush to find a comfortable place to have sex. The bathroom has several rooms and we decide to do it on a soft chair. I sit down and Susannah goes down on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home