Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Susannah, Adam (from the store) and I are are talking with a woman about a murder. I walk slowly around the woman and accuse her of murdering a man. She listens nervously. I show her a knifer and make sure she knows we're willing to use it on her. The knifer is dropped on a table and she glances at it. I grab it before she can take it and put the blad to her bare shoulder. I tell her I'm barely touching her with it and grace her with the tip. Tiny trickles of blood form on her shoulder like sweat. She asks me if people think the man's wife killed him. I tell her that's the "official theory" but we know better.

Later, Susannah is stitching a pattern along her hairline. The woman asks if we'll kill her. I ask Adam (making sure to call him #2 instead of by name) if he's willing to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home