Monday, February 07, 2005

I'm on a tour bus riding through the countryside. We drive by a farm with some statues of a elephant and lion mounted on a platform. The platform also has a small tractor. Our bus begins pulling into the farm and we get excited. We pull over and talk to the farm's owner, an older husky man. He tells us to drive down the path and leave the bus in the lot.

We drive down a path, over a small bridge and come to a fork in the road. We stop because we're unsure about which way to go. Everyone gets out & mills about. I get frustrated that no one is taking the initiative. I start running back to the farm, a couple others follow me.

I run into the farm house and ask the owner where we're supposed to go. He tells me that we should drive into the parking lot & come back in one of the pickup trucks. I ask him if the keys are already in the trucks or if we have to hotwire them. He says the keys are inside but we'll have to jimmy the locks. He asks me if we had any of that "'60s training." I tell him yes and that we were just throwing Molotov cocktails earlier today. I ask him for some lock picking tools and he leads me to some thin metal strips. I grab them all and lead my people outside.

We begin running back across the bridge and towards the bus. Along the way, there are whole in the bridge. Through the holes, we see strange creatures trapped, including a giant man-octopus. He looks dead.

Once back to the group, I ask, "Who's broken into a car before?" Before anyone can answer, I pick Kate (from Lost). I look around for another person and decide not to take Jack (from Lost) and pick someone else. One of the people from the initial group also joins me. I distribute the metal strips and the 4 of us begin running down the path towards the parking lot. I tell Jack to keep the rest of the group safe.

Down the path, we enter a small schoolhouse-like building. Inside, two children try to inject us with needles but we grab the needles and stab them instead.

We approach a door slowly and watch as a hand extends out of the door, offering 6 olives, 3 small, 3 large. We're suppoed to eat them. I take them and peel them all, returning the seeds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home