Thursday, February 17, 2005

I'm being led through a high school by my mentor. We're planning to pull of some sort of grift. We wait outside a classroom and I ask him what I'm supposed to do. He tells me that another (younger, less experienced) protege is supposed to show up to pull off the job and I'm just the backup. I get mad and stomp off.

I'm standing in the hallway when I hear some commotion from the classroom. I see the othe protege running down the hall and some people chasing after him. There are a bunch of toddlers sitting on the floor next to me and I sit and start playing with them. I ask them what happened in the room and one of them tells me that a guy ran into the room and grabbed a bunch of supplies off the teacher's desk.

Later, the school is more empty and I leave my spot to go elsewhere. I put my cell phone and other valuables under a desk and cover them with my coat. I walk by a lunch counter and suddenly realize how hungry I am. I stop and grab a tray and begin filling it with salad & pasta. Susannah is there and I help her fillup her tray as well. A few other students are there, jockeying for a good spot to get the last of the food. I serve Susannah some pasta and ask her if she wants some crab legs (they're huge sticks of imitation crab). I also ask her if she wants to split a steak. She says yes and I grab a small t-bone steak from the buffet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home