Friday, February 25, 2005

I'm having some sort of sexual dysfunction while trying to have sex with susannah. Eventually, I successfully enter her. I look out the window and see see someone (a mesh of Tom Lynch, Josh Weill & someone else) outside. I run into other room pantless to avoid them seeing me. I reenter the room and greet him. We discuss the dinner we're having later w/ some bigwig. I look around for clothes to wear.

Later, I'm trying to take a shower in the kitchen. There's a flexible shower head that I'm maneuvering around. As I shower, I see a moving truck outside w/ office furniture inside it. I see Damon Gorton & his wife talking to the movers.

I'm talking to someone by the kitchen & I'm trying to finish my shower. I decide t use the bathroom instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home