Sunday, March 27, 2005

I'm trying to sneak a large revolver outside without attracting too much attention. I stick it in the back of my pants but realize that the bulge is very noticeable. I pull the gun out & try to put the safety on without making the gun go off.

Later, I'm pushing a lawn mower through a large backyard toward a tent. Josh Weill is there and I greet him. He greets me very distractly. I also see his brother (who's still young) and greet him. We're trying to talk to each other but several lawn mowers and vacuum cleaners are drowning us out. I turn off the ones in the tent. I ask Josh if I can keep the lawn mower here with him so I don't have to take it back to New York. I explain that neither my mom or dad need one and I don't have a lawn in New York.

As josh & I talk in the tent, I see a small octopus scurrying around near us. I get freaked out and run away from it. Some people outside the tent ask us what's going on. I try to explain to them but they don't understand. Josh tells me to quote someone and I don't know what he's talking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home